- General Security Concepts
- Communication Security
- Infrastructure Security
- Basics of Cryptography
- Operational and Organizational Security
A Sampling of some of the underlying concepts:
Visit the website of CompTIA at www.comptia.org for further
information about the objectives of this exam.
- Secured Wired and Wireless Network Configurations
- Encryption and Authentication
- Intrusion Detection, Exploits and Proper Incident Management
- Public Key Infrastructure, Key Management and Certificate Lifecycles
- Risk Management, Disaster Planning and Recovery
Return to the MadMod Computing homepage.
E-mail: David Mawdsley
The Security+ certified professional logo is a registered trademark of CompTIA (the Computing Technology Industry Association). All rights reserved.
The Security+ Certification is an industry-wide, vendor-neutral program developed and sponsored by CompTIA.
Copyright © 2007, MadMod Computing