- Layers of the OSI model as they relate to the physical and logical transmission of data in a network
- Features and functions of hosts, servers, and network components
- Methods of installation, configuration and troubleshooting basic network peripherals and protocols
- Networking systems in and between the environments of Unix/Linux, Windows 9x, Windows NT/2000/XP and Apple
- Hands-on experience scenarios with network implementation, problems and support
The exam focus:
Visit the website of CompTIA at www.comptia.org for further
information about the objectives of this exam.
- Media and topologies
- Protocols and standards
- Network implementation and
- Network support
Return to the MadMod Computing homepage.
E-mail: David Mawdsley
The Network+ certified professional logo is a registered trademark of CompTIA (the Computing Technology Industry Association). All rights reserved.
The Network+ Certification is an industry-wide, vendor-neutral program developed and sponsored by CompTIA.
Copyright © 2003, MadMod Computing